Day 8 – Game with the best atmosphere/scenery?
I like the atmosphere or scenery in many games, but to pick some that stand actually out for that I would have to mention Child of Light where the drawing style + the music, the speaking in rhymes and the special style of animation just make for a very wonderful atmosphere – the story is great too but even if it wasn’t the feeling alone would be worth playing.
Another one that really grabbed me because of the “feeling” was Unravelled. The soundscape together with the really beautiful backgrounds make this one very special.
I think this would be Journey. The way the game leads you deeper into the story and the general mood is so intense and beautiful and sad, all at the same time. Wonderful game.
Tell us what your favourite in game atmosphere is in the comments or on twitter @gamingnerdgirls and get a chance of winning Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin
- Participants have to be over 18
- To participate you have to answer the daily question in the comments of the respective blog post or answer to the tweet
- The winner will be determined by random using random.org
- The winner will be announced the following day in the next blog post. The winner must contact us with a valid e-mail-adress at gamingnerdgirls [@] gmail [dot] com within a week or the win is forfeit
- deadline for each day will be midnight UTC+01:00/MEZ
- if you just wanna talk to us but not participate in the draw just mention it in your comment
And the winner of yesterday’s Gat out of Hell is Graswolf – please send us a message via email or twitter