Day 20 – A feature or theme you’d want to be more present in gaming?
Theme: I am always vocal about wanting more female lead titles. Additionally, if this is a make a wish thing: More non-straight, non-cis characters please. Less pandering and hetero normative fanservice and so on.
Feature: More accessibility. Colourblind modes that actually work well, subtitles for everything please. Story mode for people who can’t master mechanics due to whatever reasons. Readability options (please no more “medival” gothic fonts in rpgs that are almost impossible to read for some people).
In general: More inclusive games for everyone.
AMEN to everything Anna said.
I’d like to add that I would prefer stories with consequences, especially in RPGs. Give me a decision that actually matters, give me backgrounds that actually make a difference in what I can say and do and how people react to my character. Give me games with more STORY than combat.
Tell us what you want to se more of in the comments or on twitter @gamingnerdgirls and get a chance of winning Elder Scrolls Online Tamriel Unlimited
- Participants have to be over 18
- To participate you have to answer the daily question in the comments of the respective blog post or answer to the tweet
- The winner will be determined by random using random.org
- The winner will be announced the following day in the next blog post. The winner must contact us with a valid e-mail-adress at gamingnerdgirls [@] gmail [dot] com within a week or the win is forfeit
- deadline for each day will be midnight UTC+01:00/MEZ
- if you just wanna talk to us but not participate in the draw just mention it in your comment
And the winner of yesterday’s Guardians of Middle Earth is @weissegiraffe – please send us a message via email or twitter