Day 9 – Favourite Online multiplayer game?
My all time favourite MMO will probably always be Lord of the Rings Online – I’ve played it nearly since launch and I have spent almost 6 years deeply immersed in that game. It got me into MMOs in general and into community gaming/making friends via games. Plus it is by far my favourite modern approach to Tolkien’s work – even far above any movie.
Apart from that I am still very loyal to SWTOR – It’s Star Wars + Bioware and still going strong even though it has it’s issues. Guild Wars 2 is another game that I keep going back to that keeps expanding regularly and doesn’t get stale at all.
Oh and in the non MMORPG category of course Overwatch. My first and so far my only online shooter and I am still in love with it.
Well, those who read this blog know my history with MMOs. So, this would definitely be SWTOR in terms of story (although they unfortunately really got weaker and weaker – but I still have nearly all original stories to go through if the mood takes me). In terms of “just going online for a bit of fun and scenery and little things” it would be GW2. And then of course Overwatch.
Tell us what your favourite MMO or Online Shooter is in the comments or on twitter @gamingnerdgirls and get a chance of winning Plague Inc: Evolved
- Participants have to be over 18
- To participate you have to answer the daily question in the comments of the respective blog post or answer to the tweet
- The winner will be determined by random using random.org
- The winner will be announced the following day in the next blog post. The winner must contact us with a valid e-mail-adress at gamingnerdgirls [@] gmail [dot] com within a week or the win is forfeit
- deadline for each day will be midnight UTC+01:00/MEZ
- if you just wanna talk to us but not participate in the draw just mention it in your comment
And the winner of yesterday’s Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin is Alex – please send us a message via email or twitter