Day 11 – The game you are best/most comfortable at?
Hm best? I’d say I was pretty good at DAI but I am not sure if that’s because I was actually good or because the Nightmare mode wasn’t actually that challenging. I’ve done 3 complete runs in it and during the second one it felt like I was playing on easy mode again. I still feel that it was the multiplayer who actually made me understand how to most effectively play this game.
Most comfortable at: funnily enough that is actually Overwatch. After I got over the shock of playing an online competitive shooter it just made click some day and since then I actually play this game to relax. So few buttons, so many possibilities.
Huh, this is strangely hard. However, I must confess I rarely play games because of the combat system but because of the story – and there is no “good or bad” in story decisions 😉 The game where I relatively soon and easily found a mode in which I was absolutely comfortable and barely died was Mass Effect Andromeda. The combat there was just so much fun.
Apart from that I mostly get my game play tipps from Anna because she has far more interest and patience in optimizing the gaming style whereas I just sort of muddle my way through. Most comfortable at the moment is probably Guild Wars 2, where I can just go to enjoy and relax. Overwatch if I don’t have any agenda to get better or try out something – which I however still have 😉
Tell us in what game you are best/most comfortable in the comments or on twitter @gamingnerdgirls and get a chance of winning The Banner Saga part 1&2.
- Participants have to be over 18
- To participate you have to answer the daily question in the comments of the respective blog post or answer to the tweet
- The winner will be determined by random using random.org
- The winner will be announced the following day in the next blog post. The winner must contact us with a valid e-mail-adress at gamingnerdgirls [@] gmail [dot] com within a week or the win is forfeit
- deadline for each day will be midnight UTC+01:00/MEZ
- if you just wanna talk to us but not participate in the draw just mention it in your comment
And the winner of yesterday’s Stellaris is Kuranes – please send us a message via email or twitter